Disability Services provides equal educational opportunities for all full and part-time students with diagnosed disabilities through an accessible, equitable and inclusive learning environment. In addition to equal access, our accommodations and services are designed to promote individual growth and self-advocacy for students with all types of disabilities, including (but not limited to):
- Learning disabilities
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Psychiatric/psychological disabilities
- Physical disabilities (hearing, vision)
- Mobility/orthopedic disabilities
- Systemic disorders and medical conditions
- Temporary disabilities
Bentley University abides by Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 which stipulate no student shall be denied the benefits of an education solely by reason of a disability. If you have a hidden or visible disability which may require classroom accommodations, please call Disability Services within the first 4 weeks of the semester to schedule an appointment- 781.891.2004, Jennison 336. Disability Services is responsible for managing accommodations and services for all students with disabilities.
If you are a faculty or staff member in need of accommodations, please contact Human Resources: 781.891.3427
Disability Services Team
Steph Bohler, M. Ed.
How Accessible is Bentley?
Learn more about parking, ramps, and restroom access
- Key buildings on the upper campus are located near parking lots with accessible spaces for individuals with disabilities
- All academic buildings have wheelchair accessible entrances, accessible restroom facilities, and elevators
- Directional information in many of the buildings and on all public elevators is provided in Braille
- Major walkways and road crossings have curb cuts
We work closely with the Residential Center to arrange suitable on-campus housing accommodations for students registered with our office. These accommodations may include, but are not limited to, single bedrooms and/or wheelchair accessible bedrooms/bathrooms.
The Dana Center is mostly wheelchair accessible and open daily! Current Bentley students can take advantage of the following:
- Indoor track
- Basketball, volleyball, and handball courts
- Batting and golf cages
- Cycling machines
- Weight machines and free weights
- Indoor pool
- Gendered saunas, steam baths and locker rooms
Looking for a place to study on campus?
Bentley University strives to make web content accessible to all users. If you are having difficulty accessing information and need this content in an alternate format, please contact Stephanie Segalini at 781-891-2004 or email@example.com