Welcome to Degree Works, Bentley University’s transfer course equivalency estimator. This tool is intended to provide a general guide for prospective transfer students. The Degree Works site indicates how coursework at another school may transfer to Bentley. Given our unique General Business Core curriculum, individualized requirements based on major field of study and the integration of the arts and sciences with business, not all courses may be transferrable. If you have any questions about your unofficial transfer credit evaluation and degree audit, please contact us at +(781)-891-2244 or email@example.com.
When using this tool, please note the following:
- This transfer credit evaluation and degree audit are estimates and are not official notification of transfer credit acceptance or applicability to a chosen degree program. While students are encouraged to use this evaluation as a guide when planning their potential transfer to Bentley University, students are responsible to comply with transfer credit policies, including any requirements, which might not be included in the accompanying preliminary degree audit.
- The unofficial transfer credit evaluation and degree audit may not be fully indicative of the time needed to complete degree requirements, given prerequisite structures and other extenuating circumstances. Bentley is not responsible for any errors or omissions contained in this unofficial transfer evaluation or degree audit. The University’s equivalency system is subject to frequent revision. Courses not included in the Degree Works database have not yet been evaluated.
- The final determination of transfer credit acceptance is made by the University after a transfer applicant has been admitted to the University.
- The Degree Works course equivalencies are not applicable to first-year applicants, i.e. those still currently in high school. First-year students are invited to review our advanced standing credit policies for further guidance.
- For current Bentley students seeking to take a course at another institution via Course Away, please contact the Office of Academic Services for details about the course approval process and related questions.