Poll Everywhere transforms one-sided presentations into two-way conversations with the audience. This web-based audience response system allows you to embed interactive activities directly into your presentation. The audience responds using any web device (laptops, mobile phones, tablets, etc.) or via SMS texting on their phones. The responses are collected and presented live while the poll is open.
- Gauging students’ understanding of concepts during class
- Gathering class demographic data
- Stimulating debates in class by asking opinion questions (including anonymously)
- Taking class attendance
- More use cases
To get started with Poll Everywhere:
1. Go to https://www.polleverywhere.com and Sign up for a Poll Everywhere account (free for up to 25 users per poll).
2. If you need to receive more than 25 responses:
Request access to a Poll Everywhere PRO account from ATC (email@example.com). When you receive an emailed invitation, click on the link and your free account will be upgraded to a PRO account.
If you plan to use Poll Everywhere with PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Slides, Slack etc.:
- Download and install the Add-In(s) on your computer. Work properly with a PRO account.