Discover Bentley, now in its 8th year, is a graduate school exploration program open to Black, Latinx, and Native American students from US institutions. The program consists of opportunities to engage with us virtually and in person. The fall program will take place online, and in the spring, selected participants are flown to our Waltham campus, just 12 miles outside of Boston, where they spend two days exploring all that Bentley’s graduate school has to offer through class visits, conversations with current graduate students and faculty, networking with corporate partners, and an introduction to the admission and financial aid process. There is no cost to apply or attend; transportation, housing accommodations and meals are provided for participants accepted to the program.
Program Date: Fall October 25-26, 2020 | Spring March 25-27, 2021 (Expected)
Sponsored by the Office of Diversity & Inclusion and Graduate Admission.
- Talk with Bentley faculty and graduate students and experience our world-class academics
- Explore the range of career opportunities available in the Boston area
- Meet with members of our nationally ranked Pulsifer Career Development Center, and see how they can help you land the right job and prepare for a lifetime of professional success
- Waive the application fee when applying to Bentley’s Graduate School.
Experience the Discover Bentley Program
The Discover Bentley program is open to Black, Latinx, and Native American students who are enrolled in (or a recent graduate of) a U.S. bachelor's degree program. Preference is given to domestic students from undergraduate institutions outside the New England region with an actual or expected graduation date between May 2020 and May 2021 and a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher.
The 2020 / 2021application is now open; please see the "Apply Now" button above to start your application.
- Transcripts or Degree Audits
- Resume or LinkedIn Profile
- One Letter of Recommendation
- 500 words or less essay on the following topic: "From your cultural perspective, how has diversity affected your education so far? How do you feel this perspective could impact your experience if you were to become a Bentley graduate student?
Learn More About Graduate Programs
Check our upcoming events for other opportunities to connect with us, and sign up to receive advance notice when applications open for the 2020 program.
For more information about the Discover Bentley program please contact Anya Gelernt-Dunkle at email@example.com. Learn more about Bentley's Graduate School of Business by visiting www.bentley.edu/graduate.