- A prior password from the last 10 you used will not be allowed
- Passwords can only be changed once within a 24-hour timeframe
- Your new password must be at least 12+ characters in length and must contain at least one special character and number (you can also use a passphrase, if you like)
- Names, common words and phrases may not be allowed
- Passwords must include three of these four variables:
- Uppercase letters [A, B, C, etc]
- Lowercase letters [a, b, c, etc.]
- Special characters [#, @, &, etc.]
- Numerals [1, 2, 3, etc.]
How do I change my password?
- Log in to Office 365 with your email address and current password
- In the upper right hand corner click on your name and select, “My account”
- Next, on the left hand side, go to “Password”
- Fill your old password and a new password that meets the above requirements.
If you've forgotten your password, click here and follow the prompts.
- Fill in your full Bentley email address and complete the captcha verification
- Use a predetermined second factor to verify your identity
*Be sure the recovery information presented is what you expect
- Choose a new password that meets the above requirements
For Faculty and Staff Only:
Changing your password off-campus or on Bentley wireless will NOT change your login credentials on your Bentley-issued Windows computer. You will need to connect your laptop to your docking station or login for the password on your computer to change.