When it comes to printing from anywhere on campus you have a choice of using Falcon (black and white) or Falcon Color (color).
Each Bentley student has a printing allowance allocated to them on a semester basis:
Print Quotas Per Semester:
- Full Time Graduate Students $100.00 (nine credits or more)
- All Undergraduate Students $40.00
- PhD Students $250.00
When you are ready to print:
- Enter your Bentley shortname, password and print job name
- Choose either Falcon Color Print or Falcon Print (set to print double-sided by default) from your list of available printers.
- You will need your Bentley ID to print. Bring your ID to the Library or Student Center within 48 hours to pick up your print job from one of the print stations. The color printers are located on the second floor of the library in room 220 and in the Business Center located on the third floor of the Student Center.
- Each page printed will be deducted from your yearly allowance. Black and White copies are charged at $.05 for single-sided and $.045 for double-sided; Color copies are charged at $.24 for single-sided and $.23 for double-sided.