Forwarding Bentley Email
Forwarding your Bentley email allows you to receive your email at an alternative account, such as Yahoo!, Gmail, or Hotmail. If you choose to forward your Bentley email, a copy of your mail messages will not remain in your Bentley account. Once you complete the process to set or remove a forwarding address, it can take up to an hour for these changes to take effect.
Note: When Graduate Student Bentley email accounts are created, email forwarding is automatically applied and configured to be sent to your non-Bentley email address that you provided to Graduate Admissions.
Set a Forwarding Address:
- Go to portal.office.com.
- Login with your Bentley email address and password.
- Click the Gear icon in the upper right.
- Under Your App Settings click Mail.
- Under Accounts Choose Forwarding.
- Enter the email account you wish to forward your Bentley mail to.
- Check Keep a copy of your forwarding messages if you wish to keep a copy of your forwarded mail.
- Click Save.