Inter-campus travel and connecting to the Greater Boston Area
Travel time: The shuttle arrives in approximately 20 min intervals.
Stops include: North Campus, Falcone, Collins, Fenway (South Campus)
Monday - Friday
7:00a.m. – 12:20a.m.
Saturday - Sunday
No service (use Harvard Shuttle for getting around campus on the weekend)
Travel time: Departs Harvard Square on the hour and Bentley on the half hour
Stops Include: North Campus, Falcone, Collins, Fenway (South Campus), Waverly Square (Belmont Bus Station), Harvard Square (connection to MBTA Red Line)
Monday - Thursday
7:00a.m. – 12:00a.m. | First shuttle departs Harvard Square at 7:00am; last shuttle departs Harvard Square at 12:00am
7:00a.m. - 1:00a.m. | First shuttle departs Harvard Square at 7:00am; last shuttle departs Harvard Square at 1:00am
11:00a.m. - 1:00a.m. | First shuttle departs Bentley at 10:30am; last shuttle departs Harvard Square at 1:00am
11:00a.m. - 10:00p.m. | First shuttle departs Bentley at 10:30am; last shuttle departs Harvard Square at 10:00pm
Live Bus Tracking
The Campus Mobility Application, TransLoc Rider, provides live tracking of the Bentley shuttles, bus capacity and arrival times. Updates and information will be broadcast through the application. Feedback and concerns can also be received via the application.
The Bentley Community will receive an email with any schedule changes due to inclement weather. Also, schedule changes will be noted on the Transloc Rider app. All inclement weather-related policies can be found on the University Police site.
What is a CharlieCard?
The MBTA's CharlieCards are reusable cards that can be loaded with cash value to pay MBTA bus and subway fares. CharlieCards are available for free at the Card office in the Police station.
|Route||With CharlieCard||Without CharlieCard|
- Face coverings must be worn for the duration of the ride.
- All Bentley Shuttles are free. You need a CharlieCard or Cash when traveling from Waverly Square or Harvard Square to your next destination.
- You must show a Bentley ID when boarding all Bentley shuttles.
- No smoking, alcohol, food, or drink on the Bentley shuttle.
- All departure times are approximate. Please arrive at designated bus stop at least 5 minutes before times shown on bentley.transloc.com.