ANNOUNCEMENT: Transportation Working Group Update
Bentley University is in the process of completing a comprehensive transportation study for the campus. This study was managed by a multi-stakeholder Transportation Working Group of faculty, staff and students who hired a team of external transportation experts to assess all forms of transportation available to the Bentley community. As part of this process, the transportation experts were asked to evaluate the university’s current shuttle system. The Transportation Working Group held two information sessions in early April to present the university’s two new transportation options: The Waverley Express and B Line. If you would like the information from these session, please refer to the Bentley University New Transportation Options presentation and the Frequently Asked Questions.
Announcement: Summer Shuttle Schedule Update
Effective Monday, July 8, 2019, the summer shuttle schedule has been modified as a result of increased traffic in the area and the construction on campus. Please note that the shuttle is not able to stop at Miller.
2019 Summer Schedule
The summer schedule begins Monday, May 20 and is effective through Thursday, August 8. The bus will operate Monday – Thursday between 2:30 PM-11:10 PM during the time period.
- Service is not available on Monday, May 27, Memorial Day. The shuttle will operate on Friday, May 31 for Friday make-up classes.
- Service is not available on Thursday, July 4, Independence Day. The shuttle will operate on Friday, July 12 for Friday make-up classes.
2019-2020 Academic Year Schedule
The 2019-2020 academic schedule and route will be posted later in the summer once it has been finalized.
The Bentley Community will receive an email with any schedule changes due to inclement weather. Also, schedule changes will be noted on the Shuttle GPS app.
Shuttle GPS information is available on your cellphone
- Search for Ride Systems on Google Play or the Apple App Store.
- Tap to download the app for free (The app will now download to the phone). A Ride Systems icon will appear on your home screen.
- The app will prompt you to select a shuttle service. Select "Bentley."
- A map will appear showing the active shuttle routes.
The Harvard Square route & stops are blue; and the Campus Loop route and stops are purple.
The Shuttle GPS is also available through web browsers as well at www.bentleyshuttle.com
- Bentley University is not responsible for costs incurred for poor, late, missed or circumstances beyond the control of shuttle service (inclement weather or vehicle breakdown.)
- ID cards must be shown when using the shuttles. Have University ID ready to show driver when boarding the shuttle. Guests are admitted only if they are accompanied by their Bentley Host. Each student may have one guest on the shuttle. For exceptions to this policy, please contact the shuttle manager in advance at 781-891-2685.
- Smoking, alcohol, food and drink are NOT permitted on the shuttle.
- Bicycles cannot be brought on the shuttles.
- Behavior that is disorderly, disruptive, or harassing on the shuttle will result in disciplinary action and possible removal of shuttle privileges.
- Shuttle drivers cannot make unscheduled passenger stops.
- Occasionally, replacement vehicles are used. There will be a sign in the front window, but when in doubt, ask!
- All arrival times are approximate. Please arrive at least five minutes before listed time.
For immediate dispatch information: 781-535-6344, EXT. 2
For general information: 781-891-2685
University Police should not be called for any bus inquiries unless an emergency occurs.