Cultivating Leadership for Global Sustainability Challenges
During this program, you will:
- Develop a scientific literacy essential for understanding the intricate dynamics of sustainability.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of diverse perspectives and stakeholder interests, allowing participants to navigate the complex landscape of sustainability issues with confidence.
- Learn how to translate knowledge into tangible outcomes, developing the skills to create viable and innovative sustainable solutions.
How You'll Learn in this Program
The program is delivered in 3 weekly, full-day and in-person sessions at Bentley University from December 1st to December 15th. Delivered in an interactive format, employing group exercises, relevant and applicable case studies, and in-depth discussions.
Being Scientifically Literate
- Understanding Sustainability
- Getting to the Truth
- Defining Problems and Objectives
Understanding Risk & Stakeholder Relations
- Weighing the Risks and the Stakes
- Defining Problem Ownership
- Understanding our Perspectives and Personas
- Working with Others in Achieving Objectives
Implementing Sustainable Change
- Defining the Business Model
- Engaged Leadership and Mobilization
- Measuring Outcomes
- Strategizing: Applying Sustainable Actions at Work
This course is designed to meet leaders where they are at, from emerging leaders to senior-level executives who are passionate about driving positive change within their organizations while seeking to foster innovation and implement sustainable initiatives. Leaders who are dedicated to making a significant impact in the field of sustainable development and aspire to lead sustainability initiatives, collaborate with diverse stakeholders, and drive positive change at both organizational and global levels. Leaders who are responsible for shaping the long-term strategic direction of their organizations and leading organizations towards sustainable growth while simultaneously addressing environmental and social concerns.
- Curriculum can be adapted to the desired learning goals of the audience.
- Delivery Mode: In-Person
Meet the Faculty
Iris Berdrow is a tenured professor of management and MBA Director at Bentley University. She holds an MBA and Ph.D. with a concentration in Organizational Behavior and International Management from the Richard Ivey School of Business, London, Canada. Her research interests are in cross-border innovation, cross-cultural effectiveness, global alliances, employee competencies and competency based education. She is published in MIT Sloan Management Review, Strategic Management Journal, Long Range Planning and the Journal of World Business. She is coauthor of Bases of Competence: Skills for Lifelong Learning and Employability (Evers, Rush & Berdrow, 1998). Dr. Berdrow directed the Assessing Learning Outcomes initiative, coordinated the required introduction to business courses, and chaired Faculty Senate.
Next Session: December 1, 8, 15 | 8:30-4:30 EST
Program Cost: $4,875
Program fee includes tuition, food, and instructional materials.
Register early to receive a 10% discount.
Bentley Alumni receive a 50% enrollment discount.
Bentley Refund Policy
Bentley University will grant a full refund for cancellations received at least 30 days before the program start date. A 50% refund will be given for those cancellations made prior to fourteen days of the program start date. No refund will be granted for those cancellations received after that time.
Get More Info
We are happy to answer your questions and provide more details about the program.
Contact Bentley University Executive Education at email@example.com