Purchasing your computer through Bentley
Bentley offers educational pricing on recommended Lenovo and Apple computers. Recommendations for brands, models, and configurations are based on product quality, reliability, value, and their ability to meet the needs of the Bentley curriculum. Recommended computers and associated accessories can be purchased from secure procurement portals provided by Micros Northeast (for Lenovo Windows-based products) and Apple (for MacOS products). While students are not required to purchase a computer through Bentley, your computer should meet these configurations. This insures your ability to meet current academic and personal computing needs on campus.
Purchasing your computer through our partners
- A business-class machine ensures quality, durability and extended warranties
- Pricing at an educational discount
- Windows 10 Professional Operating System comes standard
- A three-year hardware warranty included in the price (you have the option to upgrade to 4th year if you are purchasing a Lenovo laptop)
- A three-year accidental damage protection which covers you for accidental drops, spills, structural failures, electrical surges and damage to your laptops integrated LCD screen included in the price (you have the option to upgrade to 4th year if you are purchasing a Lenovo laptop)
- Access to a loaner laptop should your computer need hardware repair
- Trade-in a qualified laptop – Receive trade-in credit for a laptop purchased through this portal
All students benefit from:
- A student license for Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Office through Office 365 on your personal computer
- Convenient access to computer hardware repair.
- Help Desk support for Office 365, academic software, WiFi, and printing