Parking Frequently Asked Questions
RED: Residents may park in UPPER and LOWER campus lots designated for RESIDENT PARKING. Overflow parking is permitted in the Farm Parking Lot, located across from the Beaver Street entrance.
GREEN: North Campus Resident’s may park in all Resident Lots and General Parking Lots. Overflow parking is permitted in the Farm Parking Lot, located across from the Beaver Street entrance.
YELLOW: Commuters may park in lots designated as GENERAL PARKING.
PURPLE: This decal is required for any first-year who has received prior approval from the Bentley Police Department to park in the back of Lot 1 closest to the Forest Street entrance.
Any student who loses his or her decal will be required to purchase a new one. If the permit is found during the same semester that it was purchased and turned over to the Card Office a refund will be issued.
When it is confirmed that you have registered for classes, your account will be charged prior to the semester starting.
No. Permits are non-transferable. Any student who does not appropriately affix the decal to his or her vehicle will receive a citation.
No. The Bentley parking permit is valid until graduation.
No. However, you will be required to show proof of repair such as an invoice, repair estimate, vehicle accident report or a picture of the vehicle totaled.
We can verify with the Registry of Motor Vehicles that the vehicle is no longer on the road and issue a new decal at no charge.
- Bring proof that the old decal has been scraped off, preferably a picture of the decal intact and a picture of the decal half scraped off.
- After registering the vehicle through my.bentley.edu, bring your license, vehicle registration, and Bentley ID with you to the Card Office.
- We will issue you a new commuter/resident decal and the avdjustments will be made to your account.
Yes. Please follow step 1 under, “What should I do if I get a new car?”
- Email email@example.com with a picture of your parking decal intact and a picture of the decal half scraped off.
- Please state in the email that you will no longer have a vehicle on campus and include your name, student ID number and the license plate number of the vehicle.
Resident students (undergraduate and graduate) $62.50 per semester
Commuter Day (Undergraduate) $37.50 per semester
Commuter Part-Time (evening and graduate) $25.00 per semester
Yes. Decals MUST be permanently affixed to the front passenger’s side window in the right hand corner. If the vehicle has tinted windows the decal may be placed on the driver’s side corner of the front windshield.