For more information about the Honors Program
Honors Program Office (on Campus)
247 Adamian Academic Center (inside the Valente Center)
175 Forest Street
Waltham, MA 02452
Honors Program Team
Aaron L. Jackson
Director, Honors Program
241 Adamian Academic Center
Associate Director, Honors Program
Professor, Global Studies and Political Science
275 Morison Hall
Assistant Dean, Director of Academic Support Services
Office of Academic Services
21D Lindsay Hall
Stay Connected with the Honors Program
For students, faculty, friends and Honors Alumni, we encourage you to stay connected with what is happening with the program and its students.
- Check out our semi-annual newsletter, Columnas, for interesting feature stories on people and events of the Honors Program.
- For alumni who would like to get more involved in Honors Program activities, such as the Honors Conference, networking events, internship offerings, campus visits or find out more information about the Bentley Honors Alumni Chapter, please contact The Center for Alumni, Parents and Friends, or Aaron Jackson, Director of the Honors Program.
- Connect with us on social media!
- By supporting the Honors Program, you are helping to:
- support student research,
- enhance learning opportunities,
- encourage greater community service and cultural awareness,
- and facilitate greater intellectual curiosity among Bentley’s best and brightest students.
- Supporting the Honors Program is a vital part of attracting top students to Bentley and enhancing Bentley’s growing reputation as one of the leading business schools in the country. If you are interested in providing support now, please go to Bentley’s Giving Page and, when choosing where to donate, please type “Honors Program” in the “Other” field at the bottom of the page next to the donation amount.
Thank you for your interest in engaging students and encouraging academic excellence!
The Honors Program Team