GET A JUMP START ON YOUR GRADUATE DEGREE
The demands of today's workplace are changing, with more and more careers requiring advanced analytical skills. In the Advanced Standing in Business Analytics (BA/BS & MSBA) program, Bentley students develop the valuable skills needed to be successful working in the data analytics environment. Students enrolled in this program take four graduate classes during their undergraduate years that count toward both their undergraduate and graduate degrees, making it possible to receive both a BA/BS as well as MSBA in five years of full-time study.
- Accessible from any Bentley major, both business and arts and sciences.
- Applications submitted during sophomore year and overlap courses begin in junior year.
- A minimum cumulative 3.3 GPA and completion of MA 214 with grade B or better are required for eligibility.
- Four graduate courses are completed during junior and senior years. The remaining six graduate courses are completed once in the MSBA program.
- Develop extensive technical skills in R, Python, and SQL, and hone communication and data storytelling skills to meet employer demands.
- Attend workshops through Bentley's Center for Applied Data Science and participate in experiential learning opportunities offered through the MSBA program such as Case Competitions, Internships, and a Project Course.
Senior Lecturer and MSBA Program Director
Have Questions? Connect with the the Program Director.