Bentley University educates students and generates new knowledge by uniting the rigor, relevance, creativity, and intellectual dynamics of business and the liberal arts throughout the curriculum.
Students have the option of pursuing a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts major. Both prepare students for careers and for life with courses that provide for professional skills, cultural literacy, creativity, and social responsibility.
Our innovative and integrated business and arts and sciences curricula also allows students to pursue second majors via the Liberal Studies Major or the Business Studies Major, and minors.
Printable Degree Requirement Summaries
- Computer Information Systems*
- Corporate Finance and Accounting
- Creative Industries
- Information Design and Corporate Communication
- Information Systems Audit and Control*
- Management w/ Concentration
- Managerial Economics
- Professional Sales
Major and Minor Selection
In deciding on the most appropriate program of study for you:
- browse the Course Catalogue to learn about Academic Programs and the courses required
- read the Bentley Major Selection Guide
- attend the Academic Programs Fair hosted by Academic Services every October
- discuss your options with an academic advisor
- explore career options in the Career Services office
- speak with the chair of the department to learn more about the program
You can declare or change your program of study by logging into Workday and navigating to your student profile. Click here for a step-by-step guide!
Once the process is complete your student record will be updated by the Registrar's Office.