How Do I...
- Purchase a new computer (for students only)
- Register my Personal Computer
- Request OnTheHub Account Activation
- Install VMWare Fusion and Windows on my Mac
- Submit New Account Requests
- Request Group Account
- Requests for New Hire, Employee Exits, Office Moves
- Report suspicious email
- Report a wireless issue
- Locate Bentley printers on campus
- Connect to VPN using DUO
- Connect to Bentley-Guest
- Access Xfinity on campus
- Forward my Bentley email
- Register my gaming/smart device
Other resources available to you
- Fast and secure wireless technology covering the entire campus
- "Real World" experience in high technology learning facilities
- Falcon Printing: print from anywhere on campus (color too!) using your Falcon ID Card
- On-line resources 24x7: Library Databases, Learning Management System (Blackboard), Bentley Events Calendar, Bentley IT Help Desk, Office 365, Outlook Email and Calendaring and more!
- State-of-the-art Library containing more than 100 accessible computers, 24 group study rooms with large screen displays, on-line study room reservations, interlibrary loan program, library chat, etc.
- Smart Classrooms with podium PCs, video projector, controlled lighting, laptop connection, and WiFi.
- Support from the Bentley IT Help Desk