Our mission is to create a distinctive learning environment beyond the classroom designed for every student to connect, develop, and thrive.
Whether you are physically with us on campus, or joining us virtually from another location, we are here for you. Our dedicated team of staff is invested in ensuring that you are supported and have countless opportunities to maximize your Bentley experience.
The Division of Student Affairs comprises the following departments, centers and offices:
- Conduct, Care, Title IX, Leave of Absence/Returns
- Center for Health and Wellness
- Residential Center
- Multicultural Center
- Center for International Students and Scholars
- Student Programs & Engagement
- Spiritual Life
- Counseling Center
- University Police
- Gender and Sexuality Student Programs
- New Student Programs
- Office of the Vice President of Student Affairs