Practical AI for Streamlining Business Efficiency
Generating copy, servicing trading teams, assisting with research and development, and even team management: efficiency gains are real and are immediately accessible to a global audience. This program will demystify the technology and give participants the confidence to explore use cases in their own organizational workflow.
AI Tools to Confidently and Strategically Plan Ahead
During this program, you will gain:
- Direct exposure to the OpenAI ChatGPT technology in a hands-on, academic environment.
- Insight into immediate business workflow, management, research, trading and other applications of AI.
- Knowledge of the potential business risks and ESG implications of leveraging AI technologies.
How You'll Learn in this Program
The program is delivered in 1 half-day, in-person, live-lab session at Bentley University’s state-of-the-art LEAF Laboratory. This program is highly interactive - employing relevant and applicable content, exercises, and discussions.
AI and Disruption
- Primer on Artificial Intelligence in Cultural and Historical Context
- Geopolitical and Economic Trends to Watch in AI Rollout
- Case Study: Luddite Political Movement
State of the Field
- The History of OpenAI and ChatGPT
- Competitor Ecosystem
- Corporate Adoption
- Case Study: Systematic Trading
- The Mythical Man-Month
- Workflow Optimizations
- Workshop: Corporate Structuring
AI and ESG
- AI Deployment and Political Capital
- Environmental Impact of AI
- Debate with the AI
Leaders responsible for strategy, growth or innovation from all industries seeking to increase organizational capability and capture new areas of growth. No prior experience with AI or coding is necessary.
Curriculum can be adapted to the desired learning goals of the audience.
Hands-on experience with the OpenAI ChatGPT Plus environment.
No prior coding experience is necessary.
Delivery Mode: In-Person
Next Session: Friday 10/20/2023 8:30 - 12:30 PM EST
Program Cost: $750
- Program fee includes tuition, lab fees and instructional materials.
- Register early to receive a 10% discount.
- Bentley Alumni receive a 50% enrollment discount.
Get More Info
We are happy to answer your questions and provide more details about the program.
Contact Bentley University Executive Education at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bentley Refund Policy
Bentley University will grant a full refund for cancellations received at least 30 days before the program start date. A 50% refund will be given for those cancellations made prior to fourteen days of the program start date. No refund will be granted for those cancellations received after that time.