Bentley's newest graduate certificates can be attended online, take less than a year to complete, and let you build important expertise in data analytics, technology, innovative management, and more. And to make it easy for you to get started, we're offering a special, limited-time tuition price of $1,000 for the first certificate class you take (normally $4,998).
The Spring 2021 application is open.
Browse all Graduate Certificates
Complete your certificate in three courses, with two required courses and a third where you get to select and customize your education. View these courses under the description for each certificate.
$1,000 First Course Offer
In light of the current economic situation due to COVID-19, we are happy to offer a limited time $1,000 first course. Bentley alumni are also eligible to receive a 10% discount off the total tuition for a certificate.
Stackable to a Master's Degree
Certificate students who complete their program are eligible to waive many requirements for admission to our MBA or Master of Science (MS) programs.
Synchronous, Virtual-Live Classroom
Online education has never been more important than it is today. Each course of your graduate certificate will be held in a live virtual format, where you will meet once or twice per week over Zoom.
As a Bentley graduate certificate student, you will also receive tools to help you:
Perfect Your Pitch
A free three-part video series on LinkedIn Learning from Bentley’s award winning career development office on how to perfect your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile.
Build Your Network
A free 6-month upgrade of LinkedIn Premium to help you better connect with your new classmates and others in the professional world.
Stay on Top of Key Trends
Stay in the know with free subscriptions to the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and Financial Times.
Certificate Program Details
- Total tuition for each Certificate will be $9,000 with the following cost per course breakdown:
- $1,000 for first course
- $4,000 for second course
- $4,000 for third course
- Tuition payments will be collected on an individual course basis. Payments are due at the start of each course
- Bentley Alumni are eligible to receive a 10% discount
- Your tuition may be covered by your employer's tuition reimbursement policy. Be sure to check with your company's HR department
Below are eligibility requirements but please note a candidate's whole background is considered during the application process:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Preferred two years of work experience
- International students encouraged to apply, however students seeking an F1 visa are not eligible to apply for a graduate certificate
- Application fees are waived and GMAT/GRE scores are not required