Discover Corporate Entrepreneurship Imperatives to Lead Digital Transformation
During this program, you will:
- Understand the role of Corporate Entrepreneurship in driving innovation related growth
- Learn how Platforms & Ecosystems work to drive value
- Assess your organizations readiness or capacity for Digital Transformation
- Craft an initial set of solutions and opportunities for your organization to act upon
How You'll Learn in this Program
The program is delivered in 3 full-day and in-person sessions at Bentley University.
In this highly interactive program, faculty and industry experts will guide participants through hands-on activities and real-world simulations, ensuring a holistic understanding and practical application of the material covered.
This immersive approach guarantees not just theoretical knowledge but actionable insights that can be directly applied in the workplace.
The Corporate Entrepreneurship Imperative
- Corporate Entrepreneurship vs Intrapreneurship
- Digital Strategy: Places to Play, Transformation to Get There
- Case Study: Cloud Computing
Platforms & Ecosystems
- The Platform: The Vehicle Used for Purpose
- The Ecosystem: Complementary Firms & Actors Creating Unique Value
- The Platform Strategy: Maximizing the Value of the Ecosystem
- A Catalyst for Growth: Emerging Markets & Developing Country Platforms
- Becoming a Digitally Native Enterprise
- Your Organization and Digital Transformation
- Culture Eats Technology for Lunch
Opportunity Identification & Design Thinking
- Identifying the Relevant Opportunities for Your Enterprise
- Design Thinking for Innovative Solutions
- Workshop: Solutions & Opportunities for Your Organization
- Curriculum can be adapted to the desired learning goals of the audience.
- Delivery Mode: In-Person
Dr. Purao is a Trustee Professor in the IPM group at Bentley University. His research and teaching deal with the design of complex techno-organizational systems. Before joining Bentley, he was on the faculty at the College of Information Sciences and Technology at Penn State, and the Computer Information Systems Department at Georgia State. He holds a Ph.D. in Management Science (with a focus on Management Information Systems) from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. He has an MBA from Northern Illinois University, where he worked in the Department of Accountancy. He has been a practicing Chartered Accountant (comparable to CPA) in India; and has Bachelor’s degrees in Commerce and Law from the University of Mumbai, India.
Coming Soon: Spring 2024
Program Cost: $4,875
- Program fee includes tuition, food, and instructional materials.
- Register early to receive a 10% discount.
- Bentley Alumni receive a 50% enrollment discount.
Get More Info
We are happy to answer your questions and provide more details about the program.
Contact Bentley University Executive Education at email@example.com
Bentley Refund Policy
Bentley University will grant a full refund for cancellations received at least 30 days before the program start date. A 50% refund will be given for those cancellations made prior to fourteen days of the program start date. No refund will be granted for those cancellations received after that time.