CWB Executive Working Group
For more information or questions on how to get involved.
Our open forums provide participants the opportunity to:
- Engage in discussions with colleagues from all organizational functions including HR, talent management, DEIJ operations, and administration across all industries
- Convene to understand current data, share best practices, and discover new solutions to implement sustainable long-term DEIJ change
- Contribute their experiences to create greater impact and help identify areas where academics can generate new research
- Create a plan for accountability to make progress on individual and organizational efforts that will move the needle toward equity for all
- Receive a takeaway following the event, sharing highlights of the forum and any related data from our featured faculty
Martignetti Companies is extremely proud to be a partner with the Center for Women and Business since 2016. Our partnership has elevated the company through best practice sharing among partner companies on emerging topics, white paper research reports that identify the business case for relevant diversity topics, and employee engagement to expand the learning throughout our organization.
Assistant Vice President Sales Operations, Martignetti Companies