Bentley is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all members of the community and believes that faculty, students and staff have a right to a smoke-free environment.
Smoking and Vaping, including combustible tobacco products such as cigarettes, cigars, and pipes, and e-devices such as Juul, Bo and other electronic nicotine delivery systems by students, faculty, staff, guests, visitors, and contractors is prohibited on all properties owned or leased by campus, including (but not limited to)
- All interior space on campus and property leased by the university
- All outside property or grounds on the university campus, including areas such as walkways, breezeways, patios, and parking lots; including all vehicles
- All outside property leased by the university
- All vehicles leased or owned by the university
- All indoor and outdoor athletic facilities
Date last revised: June 13, 2019