Who we are
The Bentley Women’s Network (BWN) builds and utilizes an established network of female business professionals and peers to empower Bentley's future businesswomen.
What we do
The goals of the Bentley Women’s Network (BWN) are to create a network among highly successful college women, develop our member's professional and leadership skills, and provide opportunities to address the needs and concerns of the community and our world.
The BWN hosts events and an on-campus conference to build awareness and confidence about skills and strategies that are important to the advancement of women in business.
At both formal and informal events, students have the opportunity to engage in networking with both peers and professionals, strengthen leadership and communication skills, and develop relationships with an established network of empowered women.
Open to all students.
To join or get more info, email Emily Spinelli, President of the BWN.
Bentley Women's Network Fall Conference:
Sunday November 5th, 11AM - 3PM LaCava 325
The Fall Conference theme She Means Business focused on addressing issues faced by businesswomen in the workplace and the opportunities available in different areas of business and beyond.
- John Murphy, Director of Investment Analytics at Wellington Management
- Katie Donovan, Founder of Equal Pay Negotiations LLC
- Casey Gruppioni, experienced Web Developer at Harvard Law School Library Innovation Lab and Co-Director of Women Who Code
Bentley Women's Network Spring Conference:
Sunday April 8th, 11AM - 3PM LaCava 325
The Spring Conference on Confidence helped participants gain insights and skills to succeed in the workplace.
- Janice DiPietro, the Founder and CEO of Exceptional Leaders International
- Trish Foster, the Senior Program Director of the Center for Women and Business at Bentley University
- Panel of female Bentley alumnae professionals from a wide range of companies, professions, and industries who will be participating in a Question & Answer