Who we are
The Bentley Women’s Network (BWN) is dedicated to the economic engagement of women worldwide.
What we do
Each semester, the BWN hosts an on-campus conference to build awareness and confidence about skills and strategies that are important to the advancement of women in business.
Conferences offer the opportunity to:
- Listen and network with speakers and panelists working in the corporate world
- Participate in contests with free give-a-ways
Open to all students.
To join or get more info, email Emily Spinelli, President of the BWN.
Bentley Women's Network Fall Conference:
Sunday November 5th, 11AM - 3PM LaCava 325
The Fall Conference theme She Means Business focused on addressing issues faced by businesswomen in the workplace and the opportunities available in different areas of business and beyond.
- John Murphy, Director of Investment Analytics at Wellington Management
- Katie Donovan, Founder of Equal Pay Negotiations LLC
- Casey Gruppioni, experienced Web Developer at Harvard Law School Library Innovation Lab and Co-Director of Women Who Code
Bentley Women's Network Spring Conference:
Sunday April 8th, 11AM - 3PM LaCava 325
The Spring Conference on Confidence helped participants gain insights and skills to succeed in the workplace.
- Janice DiPietro, the Founder and CEO of Exceptional Leaders International
- Trish Foster, the Senior Program Director of the Center for Women and Business at Bentley University
- Panel of female Bentley alumnae professionals from a wide range of companies, professions, and industries who will be participating in a Question & Answer