Skip to main content

Back to Bentley

The university will return to campus this fall. Read our plan at 


How do you get Academic Advising?

In your first year you may seek academic advising from:

  • your First Year Seminar instructor
  • a member of the Academic Advising staff

In concert with the FYS student facilitator, this team will help you get acclimated to all aspects of becoming a Bentley student.

After your first year you may seek academic advising from:

* Our highly-trained PAs can assist students with a wide array of academic concerns

Academic Program Requests

Undergraduate Academic Services is happy to collaborate with the Bentley community to provide comprehensive and engaging academic-related programs. We welcome program requests from faculty, professional staff, or leaders of student clubs or organizations. Please complete the Program Request Form and a member of our team will be in contact with you to discuss the details of your request. To appropriately plan a program, all requests must be submitted 7-10 business days prior to the requested program date.