The Delongchamp Family Endowed Fund (the “fund”), was established in 2015 to support undergraduate professional and co-curricular activities associated with studying sustainability and the triple-bottom line: people, planet, and profit.
The fund was designed to allow students to explore opportunities that might otherwise be out of reach due to funding issues. These include:
- Attending a conference,
- Going to a networking event,
- Taking an unpaid or a limited paid internship,
- Pursuing a research project, or
- Creating a public awareness campaign around sustainability.
To be considered the student must demonstrate how their project, internship or conference attendance will impact both their scholarship at Bentley and the greater Bentley community.
Applications are considered by the fund committee which meets three times annually. The committee consists of 5-7 Bentley faculty and staff members who are appointed the Office of Sustainability. Applications for funding are due to the fund committee by midnight on deadline date. Applications should be sent to GA_DelongchampFund@bentley.edu
The upcoming FY2018 deadline dates are:
- Monday, July 1st, 2019
- Sunday, September 8th, 2019
- Sunday, February 9th, 2020
In order to be considered, you can fill out either a digital or paper application.
The paper application includes both:
- A completed grant application
- A completed funding request form*
To apply for a grant of $100 or less please fill out this short form.
* The committee understands that the budget is an estimate. You are required to submit receipts for all funds distributed through the fund to avoid paying taxes on the grant. If you have more than $25 leftover we ask that you return the funds for other grantees.