To mobilize sustainability leadership in business by:
- Modeling sustainable operations through balancing environmental resource efficiency, financial stability and societal benefit;
- Supporting sustainability teaching in the classroom with opportunities to apply this knowledge to real-world situations; and
- Partnering with the business community to expand career opportunities in emerging markets.
- The university has a framework and decision-making process in place that upholds sustainability is a core value and commitment across all departments and throughout the student body.
- Each member of the campus community has a functional understanding of the environmental and social principles of sustainability
- Bentley alumni are ethical, environmental and socially responsible organizational leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Bentley is continually striving for carbon neutrality and zero waste generation.