The Office of Sustainability is dedicated to making Bentley University more sustainable in every way possible. There are hundreds of ways for you to be sustainable every day. Here are tips and tricks to get sustainable on Bentley's campus.
- Turn off your lights. Its easy and it makes a big impact over time.
- Bring a reusable mug/bottle. It saves plastic- and can save you money!
- Recycle! Our blue single stream recycling containers are everywhere. You don't need to sort your recyclables!
- Walk to class. It takes only 10 minutes to walk from lower to upper. Driving can sometimes take longer than that!
- Time your showers. Try and decrease the time you take showering to conserve water.
- Join SSB. SSB is Bentley's sustainability oriented student organization. Meet people who have the same interests as you, and find fun ways to promote sustainability on campus!
- Register for the EEGS LSM or Minor. Take an interest and make it a lifestyle. There are hundreds of new careers in sustainability created every day!
Want more? Check out these buttons for advice on how to get sustainable.