Orientation Leaders (OLs) are upperclass students who are the welcome crew for new members of our Bentley community. Our Orientation Leaders represent all different identities and personalities, are involved in many organizations and truly are ambassadors to all the great resources and experiences that new community members can take advantage of throughout their time at Bentley!
Orientation Leaders (OLs) are responsible for helping welcome all new falcons to our diverse Bentley University Community. OLs must be knowledgeable of University resources and the various opportunities available to incoming students. Please find a copy of the full job description here.
Recruitment and Application Timeline
If you are interested in applying please refer to the recruitment timeline below and check your email on December 20, 2018 for access to the Orientation Leader application. Please email GA_Orientation@bentley.edu with any questions you may have.
Orientation Leader Recruitment Timeline:
- Applications Available: December 20, 2018
- Applications Due: January 28, 2019 at noon
- Group Process Interviews: February 1, 2019 OR February 8, 2019
- Offers will be sent out on: February 20, 2019
Orientation Leaders should be available for the following dates:
- Orientation Leader Training: Sunday, August 11-Sunday, August 18
- Pre-Arrival Programs and Orientation: Monday, August 19-Sunday, August 25