We are finalizing our vendor contracts and will release the full cost of the trip shortly! The fee for the Bahamas Trip last year was $1,425. To register, follow the three-step process in MyBentley by the following deadlines:
- Non-refundable deposit (October 3 to October 31, 2018)
- Non-refundable deposit (November 7 to November 28, 2018)
- Non-refundable final payment (December 5, 2018 to February 6, 2019)
The Atlantis also requires that all guests have a credit card or debit card in their name in order to check into the hotel. The Atlantis will hold a $200 security deposit on the debit or credit card in your name. The security deposit will be returned at check out if there is no damage to the room.
Your trip registration includes:
- One non-transferable ticket to the Commencement Ball
- Housing in the Trees for resident students; non-resident housing is available upon request
- An all-you-can-eat BBQ prior to departure on Saturday
- Roundtrip airfare from Boston to Nassau, Bahamas
- Four nights at the Atlantis Resort and Casino on Paradise Island, Bahamas
- All transportation including airport transfers and buses to and from events in the Bahamas
- A brunch buffet upon arrival at the Atlantis
- A daily lunch voucher valid at various resort eateries
- Three dinners while in the Bahamas
- Four nights of admission to club nights reserved for trip participants only
- Short term international health insurance while in the Bahamas
- All departure taxes, including VAT, relating to international travel
Commencement Week Eligibility
All Bentley undergraduate students who will be graduating in May 2019 are eligible to purchase a trip package. If you are planning to graduate a semester early (December 2018) and enroll in Bentley graduate school for the spring semester, then you are eligible to attend the trip this year. If you end up graduating a semester late (December 2019), you are also able to participate in the trip this year.
If you graduate a semester early (December 2018) and do not enroll in Bentley graduate school for the spring semester, then you must petition to participate in the trip. If the petition is approved, you must sign the trip waiver and pay a refundable deposit as terms of participation. Bentley students who graduated a full year early (May 2018) are not eligible to attend this year's trip.
It is important to note that a Bentley student can participate in the trip one time only.