The fee for the Bahamas Trip is $1,425. To register, follow the three-step process in MyBentley by the following deadlines:
- Non-refundable $225 deposit (October 3 to October 31, 2017)
- Non-refundable $400 deposit (November 7 to November 28, 2017)
- Non-refundable $800 final payment (December 5, 2017 to February 6, 2018)
Your trip registration includes:
- Roundtrip airfare
- Four nights at the luxurious, four-star Atlantis Hotel Resort and Casino on Paradise Island (price exclusively for Bentley Commencement Week participants)
- One non-transferable ticket to the Commencement Ball, which includes dinner, dancing, and transportation,
- An all-you-can-eat BBQ prior to departure on Saturday
- A brunch buffet upon arrival at the Atlantis
- Welcome dinner in the Atlantis
- A daily lunch voucher valid at various resort eateries
- Two off-site dinners, including one at the governor general's house as well as a fine dining experience to give you a taste of the Bahamas
- Four nights of admission to the Bahamas' most well-known nightclubs, reserved for Bentley Commencement Week participants only
- Daily planned activities, including side trips, games, community service, and other events
- All transportation, including bus transfers from campus to the Commencement Ball, all airport transfers, and buses to and from events in the Bahamas
- Housing available in the Trees for resident students; non-resident housing is available upon request and availability
- All departure taxes relating to international travel
Commencement Week Eligibility
A student must be determined eligible to walk or have successfully petitioned to graduate to qualify for Commencement Week. Due to the increased participation rates, students must be walking in graduation this spring. In addition, Commencement Week will not accommodate any guests or someone who has been a previous participant on the trip. All students are also required to sign the Commencement Week Waiver/Release electronically upon making the initial $225 deposit.
Students with financial holds will not be eligible to register for Commencement Week. Students’ accounts must be clear prior to participation. Students must be in good judicial standing prior to registering, and they must maintain good judicial status prior to participation.
Fees for Commencement Week are non-refundable. Students will not be refunded any money if they cancel or if their participation is restricted by Bentley for violations of university policies. In the event that the event needs to be canceled or changed due to weather or unforeseen circumstances, every effort will be made to provide refunds if refunds are provided to Bentley by third parties.
Trip Planning Resources
This information is essential to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable Commencement Week. Please review this thoroughly.