We prepare men and women for success and leadership in the workplace through experiential learning and academic theory. Our programs focus on critical workplace diversity issues and strategies for self-advocacy and inclusive leadership.
- Women's Leadership Program: A four-year program that empowers young women with the essential skills, real-world experiences, and confidence needed to advance into leadership roles.
- Student Fellowship: A one-semester fellowship with the CWB that provides men and women real-world leadership preparation through an exploration of current gender and workplace diversity issues and best practices.
- Bentley Women's Network (BWN): A student group dedicated to the economic engagement of women through on-campus conferences that build student awareness and confidence.
- Men of Alliance: A student group that bring together male students interested in learning about gender equity issues and demonstrating active support for their female peers in the classroom and the workplace.
- HerStory: Women Leaders of Today: Provides a space for women to interact with and live amongst women who share passion for women’s issues.
- CWB Connection: Provides Bentley students with a connection to CWB event invites and bi-weekly updates on relevant opportunities on campus.